2026年8月26日水曜日

New 8/25: Boston SO, Detroit SO, Romanian RNO, Melbourne SO, Auckland PO

Boston Symphony Orchestra - Orchestra website


Conductor:
Thomas Wilkins

Bernstein: Chichester Psalms  
Edward Njuguna (BS)
Tanglewood Festival Chorus
Florence Price:
ヴァイオリン協奏曲 2
Randall Goosby (Vn)
Saint-Saëns: Introduction and Rondo capriccioso  
Dvořák:
交響曲 8

AUDIO
WCRB Radio 1ヶ月間
https://www.classicalwcrb.org/show/the-boston-symphony-orchestra/2026-04-01/randall-goosbys-tanglewood-debut

Broadcast 22 Aug. 2026 Tanglewood


Detroit Symphony Orchestra - Orchestra website

Conductor:
Jader Bignamini

Ginastera: Variaciones concertantes  

VIDEO
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvMGWJx79iU&t=1s

2 May 2026 Orchestra Hall


Romanian Radio National Orchestra - Orchestra website

Conductor:
Christian Măcelaru

Diego Santamaria: The Stone and the Ivy  
Dan Dediu: Brahmsodia: Concerto for Violin, Cello, and Piano  
金川真弓 (Vn)
北村陽 (Vc)
Roman Lopatynskyi (Pf)
Enescu:
交響曲 1 op.13

VIDEO
medici.TV
https://www.medici.tv/en/concerts/george-enescu-international-competition-2026-opening-concert

23 Aug. 2026 George Enescu International Competition 2026: Opening Concert


Melbourne Symphony Orchestra - Orchestra website

Conductor:
Jaime Martín

Bernstein: Candide, 'Overture'; Wonderful Town, 'A Little Bit in Love'; West Side Story, 'I Feel Pretty'  
Danielle de Niese (S)
Gershwin: Girl Crazy, 'I Got Rhythm', arr. Hershey Kay; Cuban Overture  
Cole Porter: I Hate Men, arr. Robert Russell Bennett; I Get a Kick Out of You, arr. Elman Anderson  
Jerome Kern: Can't Help Loving That Man of Mine, arr. Robert Russell Bennett  
Ginastera: Variaciones Concertantes  
Bernstein: Symphonic Dances from West Side Story  

AUDIO
ABC 1ヶ月間
https://www.abc.net.au/listen/programs/lunchtime-concert/danielle-de-niese-stars-in-the-mso-gala/106958718

1 Aug. 2026 Hamer Hall


Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra - Orchestra website

Conductor:
Shiyeon Sung

Liadov: The Enchanted Lake Op 62  
Ravel:
ピアノ協奏曲 in G
Steven Osborne  (Pf)
Shostakovich:
交響曲 5

AUDIO
RNZ
https://www.rnz.co.nz/concert/programmes/musicalive/audio/2018911510/auckland-philharmonia-shostakovich-5

17 Aug. 2023 Auckland Town Hall


アーカイブへのリンク

to English blog

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿